In order to publish your story, articles or anything on write2all.com, we need your agreement. Please take a moment to read the terms of this license.
The Author retains copyright in the Work, where the term “Work” shall include all digital objects that may result in subsequent electronic publication or distribution.
By submitting your work to us (henceforth ‘publications’), you and all co-authors of your submission agree to the terms of this license. You do not need to fill out a copyright form for confirmation.
The Author represents and warrants that:
the Work is the Author’s original work;
the Author has not transferred, and will not transfer, exclusive rights in the Work to any third party;
the Work contains no misrepresentation or infringement of the Work or property of other authors or third parties; and
the Work contains no libel, invasion of privacy, or other unlawful matter.
We promise that we will respect your rights as the author(s). That is, we will make sure that your name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the work and, while you do allow us to make necessary editorial changes, we will not make any substantial alterations to your article without consulting you.
By submission of a work, the corresponding author confirms that all co-authors have seen and approved the validity of the contents and approve the manuscript’s submission. On behalf of all co-authors, the corresponding author shall take complete responsibility for the submission and its correspondence and the write2all.com cannot be held responsible for any incomplete or incorrect manuscript submitted by the corresponding author(s). No authors will be added or removed post submission unless the journal editor and all co-authors are informed and are in agreement to this change.
You may use the work, in whole or in part, as the basis for your own further publications or spoken presentations as long as you do not use it in ways that would conflict directly with our efforts to disseminate it
The Author agrees to indemnify and hold write2all.com harmless from Author’s breach of the representations and warranties
Obligations of the User
Except as expressly permitted by the other provisions of this notice,
- You must not download any material from our website or transmit it or store it in any other website or another form of the electronic retrieval system.
- You must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
- You may only use our website for your own personal use and must not distribute or commercially exploit the content.
- You may view those contents of the Website for free, which have been published by their respective Authors for free.
- You may view those contents of the Website only after payment, which have been published by the authors for view only after the payment of a particular price. You cannot do anything other than making use of the content as set out above unless you buy the appropriate license.
As a registered user or subscriber, you agree not to
- Share your username and password (which includes PINs) with anyone else. A password of an account is meant for the sole use of the account holder and should not be shared with others under any circumstances. Sharing a password may subsequently lead to copying of our content by someone who is not authorized to do so. Password sharing is a breach of our terms and conditions and is likely to result in an infringement of copyright.
- Copy, publish or redistribute full-text articles, photographs, graphics, tables or images in any way (except as permitted by any sharing tools we make available).
- Create derivative works from our content, Remove the copyright or trademark notice from any copies of our Content, create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically and/or regularly downloading, caching, printing and storing all or any of our Content (by spidering or otherwise), frame, harvest or scrape our Content or otherwise access the Content for similar purposes.
We as well as the Authors will jointly have a copyright over all the literary contents uploaded on the Website. The Author, if he deems fit, may edit his creations and re-upload it on the Website. In such a case, we as well as the Authors will have a joint copyright over the older as well as the edited version of the literary content.
- If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our website or any material or activity that breaches this notice, please let us know.
- You can let us know about any such material or activity by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enforcement of copyright
We take the protection of our copyright very seriously. Repeated violation of the clauses enumerated in this notice may first lead to a warning and then a complete ban on the use of the Website itself. If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the license set out in this notice, we may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.