SIMPLE TIPS for losing weight!!
Are you struggling?
Nowadays, we all are so much tangled up with our lives complexities that we forget to care about the most basic aspect of our life which is the ‘health’. High blood pressure, obesity, diabetes, cardiac problems, diseases which once used to serve as a status symbol for a richer section of society has now become every household disease. Looks like the government has subsidized these diseases as that can only be the reason for such a massive reach for something. “Health Is wealth”, but a wealth that’s still undervalued before other things. But on a serious note, we all know about the real reason and due to the grace of Ambani’s Jio, we are also aware of various strategies to deal with it. But despite these pieces of information are you still struggling to maintain a healthy lifestyle or to lose kilos’ of weight?
You have your gym schedule ready, you gave your diet plan, you have lots of guidance over the internet. You have dedicated apps for weight loss. But still, then, why are we struggling?
Why getting a healthy lifestyle seems much harder than conquering Mount Everest?
The first and most important reason is that you never tired of climbing the Everest. That’s why you are so overconfident. On a serious note, here are some valid reasons –
- You are becoming a victim of information paralysis, you heard that right. ‘A situation where the mind is fed with similar pieces of information from different sources leads to a massive confusion’, in short, you are confused with what to do and what not because you are feeding so much information regarding weight loss program in your head that eventually you found yourself tangled up with facts.
- Weight loss is not that hard as you may have assumed till date. Yes, you heard that right, weight loss is easy to do thing only if we also fulfil certain criteria associated with it. The advertisements and social media have made us believe that it’s an impossible target and not everyone can achieve it. But in reality, it’s not that hard. They are just exaggerating the problem so to sell more, a simple marketing funda that ‘create a market if doesn’t see any.’ Wait! So is diet not an important aspect of weight loss? That’s leads to the third point that is the diet importance.
- Yes, diet is really an important aspect of weight loss program. You need to load a good proportion of micros’ and macros ‘ so to achieve your goal. We all know that the body requires various types of nutrition for proper working and development. A balanced diet comprises of all essential nutrition that a body needs. Diet plays a vital role in losing weight.
- This point highlights the most basic ingredient for weight loss and none other than WATER. I know it’s hard to believe but yes it is. But how? Here is the math, when we are on a weight loss mission, we know that somewhere we have to restrict our diet i.e. the intake of calories per day. And it’s become really hard to achieve as sweating hard in the gym not only burns our calories but to the contradiction also make us feel more hungry. So just that contradictory urge kills many beginner aspirations of becoming the best version of themselves.
Hows the JOSH!
Not high sir.
But if they increase there water intake to 3-4 litre per day then they can definitely get rid of this urge and can stay strong throughout the mission.
Also, water helps in flushing out toxins from the digestive system.
Water during workout prevents muscle cramps.
What you should do from now.
Here is a general program. Try to follow it and get ready to be surprised by the progress after a month. Here we go :
- Start your day with an intake of lukewarm water honey added to it. Drink at least half litre of water within half an hour of waking up.
- Then do some stretches for 20-30 minutes.
- Now breakfast time but wait, have a glass of water before it, because there are chances that you’ll overeat. Now try to have a balanced diet that’s is a good combination of micro and macro but we should concentrate on the quantity of protein we are having in each meal, it should be somewhere around 30 grams here. Also, it will be good you can have 4-5 almonds here. Also, have some juice or fruits.
- Keep some dry fruit or ‘channas’ in your pocket so to satisfy that urges that you are going to face many times before the lunch. Keep in mind that water is your best friend in the entire weight loss program so don’t miss it. Have water every hour and yes it is possible and you can do it.
- Lunchtime, but before that have some water. So now your plate must have 1/4 of salads and you are going to have them first. Have some roti, rice with ‘daal’. Have more of daal for protein purpose. Remember water and protein are your BFF in this entire journey.
- Now again back ‘channa mereya’, eat ‘bhuna channa’ in between.
- Preparing for your gym or workout? Have some black coffee just to turn into beast mode. Yes, caffeine punch works great for the workout. 45-minute workout is good enough.
- What to do in a workout? Anything that you love to do but condition applied, must be challenging enough to make you feel exhausted. But one should work on alternative days between strength training and cardio. One day strength next day cardio. Yes, strength training is important as it will help you in gaining new muscles which eventually will help you in losing weight. Here too lots of water between workout.
- Workout over.Off to home. Hungry right? But wait. Have some boiled eggs or any protein that you have because it’s the best time for the body to absorb nutrition. Done. So now a light meal. Yes, you are going to feel that hunger urge again but u know what to do ‘channa mereya’.
- Now take proper rest so as your body can recover.
Things to remember :
Don’t avoid taking proper rest. It is a very crucial part.
Eat good food. You can surely have a cheat day but others days should be your clean food day.
You’ll become habitual of drinking lots of water within a week.
If the diet is not that proper to go for supplements like fish oil, multivitamins. These are great supplements that fulfil our daily requirements.
At last, don’t google anything about weight loss from now. Just follow these steps:
How’s the JOSH!!